• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Type: Pet Collars & Leashes
  • Collar & Leash Type: Leashes
  • Application: Dogs
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly, Stocked
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: Coco Buddy
  • Model Number: LD-2005-4
  • Material: 100% Pure Nylon
  • Size: XS, S, M, L
  • Color: Red, Pink, Hot Pink, Navy, Light Green, Purple, Brown, Black
  • MOQ: 1000pcs
  • Usage: Pet Safety, Pet Walking
  • Payment: Accept Paypal
  • Logo: Customized Brand Logo
  • Packing: 1pc/opp Bag
  • Product name: custom logo print dog leash
  • Keyword: dog leash, custom logo dog leash

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details Each/opp bag, 150pcs/carton, Carton Size:54*29*37cm, GW:13KG
Delivery Time Shipped in 10 days after payment

 

 

Specifications:

TypeDog Collar&Leash
Material 100% Pure Nylon, Plastic Buckle, Zinc Alloy Hook
Color Red, Pink, Hot Pink, Navy, Light Green, Purple, Brown, Blac, Light Blue
Size

Collar:

XS:(8-12") x 5/8"
S: (10-16") x 3/4"
M: (14-20") x 1"
L: (16-24") x 1"

 

Leash:

XS:4' x 5/8"
S:  4' x 3/4"
M: 4' x 1"
L:  5' x 1"

Webbing Thinkness  2.0mm
OEM/ODM Available (Design, Logo, Size)
MOQ1000pcs
Payment Methods

T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Moneygram  

items 30% in advance and remaining 70% should be paid before shipment

Shipping DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS
Sample Time
1-3 days

 

 

Features:

1. 100% Nylon, Rohs&CE Passed, Super Quality and Low Price

2. Tough, Durable and Washable Nylon Webbing

3. Strong Zinc Alloy Clip & Buckle.

4. OEM/ODM Available, Logo, Size or Design. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Package:

 

Free Packge: OPP bag

 

 

 

Payment & Shipping:

Payment Methods  

T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Moneygram

items 30% in advance and remaining 70% should be paid before shipment

ShippingDHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS
Sample Time

1-3 days

 

 

 

Company Infomation:

1.Specialized in manufacturing pet collar,lead&harness, dog beds and other pet accessories, rich OEM /ODM service(as per your Logo, Design, Color, Size, etc)
2.Strict quality-control system for every production process
3.Mass produce capability and effective forwarder partner to ensure quick delivery
4.Excellent R&D department, advanced equipment
5.24hours service available online, providing best before-sale and after-sale service.

 

 

Contact us:

Any questions, please feel free to contact us!

Dongguan CoCo Buddy Pet Product Co., Ltd.

Skype: daisychan_11

Tel : +86-20-28086523

Phone: +86-137-2673-7437

TradeManager: cn1511271795

Add: No. 11, Lane 3, Shangzhong Street, Yuanxia Village, Longgui Town, Guangzhou City, Guangdong, China

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
9 Transactions 10,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $41,000
Learn More