2 In 1 Adjustable Pet Car Safety Seat Belt and Dog Leash with Elastic Nylon Bungee

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $3.5-5.2 / Pieces | 500 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Pet Collars & Leashes
Collar & Leash Type:
Leashes
Application:
Dogs
Feature:
Eco-Friendly, Stocked
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
COCO BUDDY
Model Number:
LD-2108
Material:
Reflective Bungee Nylon
Usage:
Car Seat Belt Lead for Dog
Color:
Brown, Customized
Size:
2.5cm*(120-200cm)
Logo:
Customized Brand Logo
MOQ:
1000pcs
Payment:
T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Trade Assurance
SupplyAbility
SupplyAbility:
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
As per customer requirements, we are experienced in suppling to AMAZON & Large retailers.
Each piece in a opp bag, 80-100pcs in carton, carton size: 54 x 29 x 37 cm / 48x 23x 29cm.
Port
Guangzhou
Lead Time :
Shipped in 10 days after payment
Factory Direct

We are the Factory - Contact us.

Lowest Prices - Contact us with the confidence that you are dealing direct with the actual factory,                guaranteeing you the most competitive prices, with NO added commissions from middle men or trading       companies.

Amazing product Support - Contact us with the assurance that we really know, understand & love the pet   products we make. Let us help you during the buying process and be here to assist you with any post            purchase support. We stand by our products 100% and aim to build long term relationships with our              customers to help you grow your businesses



Easy Private Label Service - Contact us to find out about our easy private label service & have your products manufactured under your own BRAND. Only a factory direct can provide this service so easily for you & with a great range of options.

OEM - Because we are the factory, know that we can make your own designs exactly to your own                   specifications, contact us with a design at any stage and our factories experienced staff, will work tirelessly to bring your vision into reality.

Exisiting designs & In Stock Products - Do you just need quality best selling & ready made dog or cat            products? Contact us to find out about our great range of proven designs that are in stock and ready to send.

Product Description

2 In 1 Adjustable Pet Car Safety Seat Belt and Dog Leash with Elastic Nylon Bungee

- Durable nylon fabric with high elastic stretch,        make the extendable dog leash chew proof. It is an  adjustable leash extender for 1.2m to 2.0m long


- This product is not only a safety seat belt but also a ordinary dog leash. ① As a safety seat belt, there  is a 0.82 inches width belt clip which is compatible with most vehicles seat belt receptacles. ②Using     for a dog lead, the padded handle on the top is         comfortable to hold when walking with your pet.      The silicone emergency grip on the strap will keep    you palm from hurting in critical situation and hold   the pet close to you.


- The extra reflective stitching makes you and your  dog visible to the upcoming vehicles during night     or early morning walk.

Contact Us: Let us help you.

So we can best understand your needs & provide     you an accurate quote, please send us a quick        message.

A member of our dedicated customer service team will be able to answer your questions and provide    quotes in a quick and professional manner.

Email via the contact form at the bottom of     this page:


Detailed Specs of Product:

Type: 2 In 1 Adjustable Pet Car Safety Seat Belt and Dog Leash with Elastic Nylon Bungee
Material: Pure Nylon, , Rubber Handle, Zinc Alloy Hook, Metal D Ring
Color: Brown, Customized
Size:  2.5cm*(120-200cm)


OEM/ODM Available (Design, Logo, Size)
Order from STOCK: YES - Contact US.
MOQ: 1000pcs (Less from Stocked items - contact us)
Payment Methods:
T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Trade Assurance
items 30% in advance and remaining 70% should be paid before shipment
Shipping by DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS, by air, by sea.
Sample Time
1-3 days

CONTACT us via the contact form below for more info, we are here to assist!

Product Pictures
Related Products
Send Us Your Enquiry

Dongguan CoCo Buddy Pet Product Co., Ltd.

Remember we can customize any Dog/Cat collar, leash, harness or bed to your needs! We have years of      experience in this industry and are waiting to help you grow your business with quality pet products.

Skype: lvlianghong
Tel : +86-20-28086523
TradeManager: dgcocobuddy
Add: No. 11, Lane 3, Shangzhong Street, Yuanxia Village, Longgui Town, Guangzhou City, Guangdong, China


Welcome to send us Enquiry below