• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Type: Pet Collars & Leashes
  • Collar & Leash Type: Collars
  • Application: Dogs
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly, Stocked
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: Coco Buddy
  • Model Number: XQ-1091-25
  • Material: Nylon with Reflective Pipe, Neoprene Padding
  • Size: XS, S, M, L, XL
  • Color: Red, Pink, Navy, Purple, Black, Green
  • MOQ: 500pcs
  • Product name: Dog Collar
  • Logo: Customized Brand Logo
  • Package: 1 Pc/opp Bag
  • Payment: Accept Paypal
  • Sample time: 2-3 Days
  • Keyword: new style dog collar, reflective collar, neoprene dog collar

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details Each/opp bag, 150pcs/carton, Carton Size:54*29*37cm, GW:13KG
Delivery Time Shipped in 8 days after payment

 

 

Specifications:

TypeDog Collar
Material Nylon with Reflective Pipe, Neoprene Padding, Plastic Buckle, Metal O-Ring
Color Red, Pink, Navy, Green, Purple, Black
SizeXS: (22-30cm) x 2.2cm
S: (30-40cm) x 2.2cm
M: (35-50cm) x 2.7cm
L: (42-60cm) x 3.4cm
XL: (46-66cm) x 3.4cm
Webbing Thinkness  2.0mm
OEM/ODM Available (Design, Logo, Size)
MOQ500pcs
Payment Methods

T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Moneygram  

items 30% in advance and remaining 70% should be paid before shipment

Shipping DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS
Sample Time
1-3 days

 

 

Features:

1. 100% Nylon, Rohs&CE Passed, Super Quality and Low Price

2. Safe Reflective Pipe, Protect Your Dogs In the Dark

3. New Style Dog Collar with Soft Neoprene Padding

4. OEM/ODM Available, Logo, Size or Design. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Payment & Shipping:

Payment Methods  

T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Moneygram

items 30% in advance and remaining 70% should be paid before shipment

ShippingDHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS
Sample Time

1-3 days

 

 

 

Our Factory:

 

 

 

Company Infomation:

1.Specialized in manufacturing pet collar,lead&harness, dog beds and other pet accessories, rich OEM /ODM service(as per your Logo, Design, Color, Size, etc)
2.Strict quality-control system for every production process
3.Mass produce capability and effective forwarder partner to ensure quick delivery
4.Excellent R&D department, advanced equipment
5.24hours service available online, providing best before-sale and after-sale service.

 

 

 

Contact us:

Telphone: +86-020-28086523

Mobile Phone/WhatsApp: +8613726737437

Trade Manager: cn1511271795

Skype: daisychan_11

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
9 Transactions 10,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $41,000
Learn More